Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Short Stories

  1. #1
    Inactive Member jaydon724's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2004
    Posts
    644
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am looking for a listing of all of the short stories. I did a search and could not find it. Could someone point me in the right direction?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member cami713's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    1,375
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Kaya and the River Girl

    Felicity?s Dancing Shoes
    Felicity?s New Sister
    Felicity Discovers a Secret
    Felicity Takes a Dare

    A Reward for Josefina
    Again, Josefina!
    Just Josefina
    Josefina?s Song
    Thanks to Josefina

    Kirsten on the Trail
    Kirsten and the New Girl
    Kirsten and the Chippewa
    Kirsten Snowbound!
    Kirsten's Promise

    High Hopes for Addy
    Addy Studies Freedom
    Addy's Little Brother
    Addy's Wedding Quilt
    Addy's Summer Place

    Samantha?s Winter Party
    Samantha Saves the Wedding
    Samantha?s Blue Bicycle
    Samantha and the Missing Pearl
    Samantha?s Special Talent

    Kit?s Home Run
    Kit?s Tree House

    Molly and the Movie Star
    Molly Takes Flight
    Molly?s A+ Partner
    Molly?s Puppy Tale
    Molly Marches On

  3. #3
    Inactive Member jaydon724's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2004
    Posts
    644
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks!!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member judiaci's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    2,354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks, Cami! I was wondering that myself.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member judiaci's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    2,354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cami - I copied and pasted your list on our February/March Stock Check Sticky since I think that some people on this board would like to try to buy them while they are still available at Sam's Club and elsewhere. I was able to buy mixed sets of 4 at Sam's for $7.54 per set which came to $2 per book with tax. Where else have people been able to buy the short stories beside e-Bay?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •